Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kickoff Session

I was motivated to take this class because I am looking forward to collaborating and learning more ways to be most effective with the Chromebooks. I also consider myself a tech nerd, and love to be a part of anything related to technology.  

I was part of phase 1, and received a classroom set of Chromebooks this past school year.  I am looking forward to having time to learn and create new things that I will be able to use in the coming school year. I am also excited that my  team members are also a part of this, which means we can collaborate and share the things we make!

I am really comfortable with technology, and love being able to tinker with it and discover new ways it can make my life easier!  I also love sharing new things that I learn with people to hopefully make their life easier as well! I am currently using many aspects of Google in my classroom currently.  My favorites are Google Classroom and Google Forms.  I also love using some great add-ons such as Flubaroo.  

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great. I am going to have to look at Flubaroo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Looks great! So much to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to have a fellow tech nerd in camp and I am excited that you are doing this with your team members. Since you are comfortable with technology and many of the tools we will cover in camp I hope you will find ways to challenge yourself with these tools and maybe some similar ones that you find on your own.

    ReplyDelete